These are no sugar banana and oat recipes. Great to have for breakfast or as a snack.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups of oats
- 1 cup of milk (or milk alternative)
- blueberries (for topping)
- natural greek yoghurt (for topping)
- Blend the bananas, oats and milk
- Heat a saucepan (add a little oil so that pancakes don't stick)
- Use a large spoon to measure out each pancake in the saucepan. Fry on each side for 2 or 3 minutes until browned.
- Serve with natural greek yoghurt and blueberries
- You might want to decorate or eat the pancakes with some mint
- High in fibre (from the oats and fruit)
- High in antioxidants (from the blueberries)
- High in calcium (from the milk and yoghurt)
- Low in sugar (no added sugars)
- Source of slow release carbohydrates and protein which will help keep you fuller for longer